Regardless of whether you’re attempting to sell a property, preparing for an estate sale, or simply wishing to eliminate excess junk, it’s in your best interests to hire a trustworthy removal firm to perform all of the most labourious, time-consuming work.
This brief guide will help you ascertain a distinguished house clearance service in Bromley.
Look for a Time-Tested Firm
There are countless clearance services spread throughout the UK but only a select few can tout decades of experience within this unique niche, which is why you’ll want to find a local firm that has been in business for more than 40 years.
Ensure the Proper Accreditations and Endorsements
In addition to evaluating the company’s history of service, you’ll also want to turn your attention towards their certifications as well:
- Covered by Full Public Liability Insurance
- Waste License Carriers (look for a membership number)
- Approved by Bromley Trading Standards
- Highly rated on the CheckaTrade platform
Evaluate the In-House Approach
Last but certainly not least; you’ll want to take an in-depth look at the clearance firm’s customer service matrix:
- Fee-free, no-obligation estimates
- Comprehensive top-to-bottom clearance service including furniture, stairlifts, kitchen equipment, cupboards, closets, attics, and anything else that you can think of
- A focus on eco-friendly practices and recycling with a long-standing history of salvaging or donating over 90% of all items during clearances
- Tight-knit relationship with local landlords and real estate agents
As you might imagine by now, it’s much more prudent to hire a renowned clearance service as opposed to relying on your friends and family members to perform an arduous removal when the service is affordable, streamlined, and incredibly easy to schedule.